HELP STOP INVASION OF PRIVACY OF PRIVATE BUSINESS IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON
Follow These Steps to TAKE ACTION:
1.Read the proposed RULE:
We have attached copies of the proposed rule as posted in the Seattle Times by Gene Mueller (click here) and the correspondence between the animal rightist, Petia Eaton, who started this action with King County for your reference (click here).
2.Write your comment to OPPOSE the RULE:
Also attached are sample comments and talking points for your use to modify for your submission. (click here)
3.Send your Comments to:
We apologize for the late notice, but we need immediate comments on this proposed rule to be sent by Friday, May 25, 2018.
Make sure you send your comments to all of the following:
- Norm Alberg, Division Director: email@example.com
- Reagan Dunn, King County Counci: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gene Mueller, DVM: Gene.Mueller@kingcounty.gov
- King County Regional Animal Services: email@example.com
- Dom Constantine, County Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa LaBrache, Deputy Chief of Staff: email@example.com
- The Cavalry Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The way we see it is that if you raise, breed, or exhibit animals, "transparency" under these circumstances means invasion of privacy!Take action! An attack on one is an attack on all!